Tis the season to be single, fa la la la la, la la la la. Christmas is the most social time of the year with the cold weather giving you the perfect excuse for cuddling and snuggling together in front of a warm cosy fire. Who wouldn't want to spend the
festive season with the girl or boy of their dreams. Being single at Christmas is no fun when there's partying to be done. This time of the year brings lots of opportunities to meet new people.
Plus, the closer we get to the big day singletons often tend to take stock of their lives and become more interested in finding somebody special to share it with.
Here's out top tips for finding love and dating at Christmas time
So if you do happen to find yourself single this year and it's not of your own choosing, don't be downhearted or depressed. Look at it as a positive, a chance to have some fun finding somebody special. To get you started why not join Singles 4 Love today and
see who might also be looking to do some Christmas dating this holiday season.
- Why not host a holiday party and invite lots of singles to join in the fun it's a sure way of finding a Christmas date
- Ask her if she's been naughty or nice it's a great way to break the ice when meeting somebody new
- Get on the dancefloor as this is a well known way to impress the oposite sex, even if you suck at it you can't fail to lose
- There's always somebody sat on their own at a Christmas party so go and chat with them and cheer them up you might have found your Christmas love
- Make sure the mistletoe is hanging at midnight on New Year's Eve and be ready to give out some Christmas kisses